View My Other Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Im Back!

Alright ladies and gents, I am officially back!  Took a brief (or long) intermission while I have been getting use to a new job and schedule.  Needless to say my P90X schedule also suffered.  But I am pleased to report that I have now altogether lost 40lbs.  And I am only 10lbs away from my goal weight.  So I can't complain.  As for my blog, I am undecided on what my next endeavor will be.  It may just turn into my own random ramblings and things I think are interesting..  I also have new cupcakes to show you all!  Thanks for reading!  Now I need to go get uptodate on all of your blogs!

2 comments:

pixel said...

congrats on the 40!

Usagi said...

that's quite a lot loss...keep on until you reach your goal...go..go..go..
:)

Post a Comment