View My Other Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 3 - P90X - Shoulders and Arms+ Ab RipperX

Welcome to my day three!
Starting weight - 161.6
Today's weight - 158.4
Yay! I am officially in the 150s! Lets have a one minute dance party! :)
Okay, today I did the shoulder and arms and ab ripper x.
I really need to get some heavier weights because I feel like a lot of exercises were way too easy. So I will put that on my to do list, buy more weights. Now the ab ripper x was amazing! And by amazing I mean super painful. Lol
It was high paced and super intense, but it's nice because it only lasts 15 minutes. Thank you everyone for all your comments and encouragement! Sorry this isn't more detailed but I am updating from my phone so it's a little more difficult.
All in all I think today was awesome, I felt good, I did my workout, and I felt thinner :) tomorrow I will give a much more detailed report! Thanks for reading!

15 comments:

Toliver Edge said...

I read on the other blog that he thought the weights weren't enough, how heavy are the ones you're using now?

The Game Store Guy said...

Well, if you need some heavier weights than get some!

Innovations said...

you're already a tiny girl how are you doin more of this? lol

Shady said...

very nice post! supportin & folloing

Rezden said...

That's great. Congrats :)

noog said...

i just did shoulders and arms yesterday! keep it up!

kkazzamm said...

Oi ya make me feel lazy. :x I skip the Abs workout and its probably the one I need to do the most of.

Unknown said...

keep up the good work

poorfags said...

Congrats!

Seion said...

Wow, you're making such quick progress! It'll probably get harder as you keep losing more weight, but keep doing your best!

Classically Trained Nub said...

That's weird. They say that usually people gain weight in the first month, balance out in the second, and then the real improvements show up in the third.

Billy said...

Glad you're making such great process. I gave this program a shot several months ago. Unfortunately it wasn't really for me.

ak47 said...

"by amazing i mean super painful" HAHAH

Smatchimo said...

great work! keep it up! we need pics too!

Arian said...

Congratulations!! Keep the good work and dont forget that 80% comes from the diet, abs are made in the kitchen :P

Post a Comment