View My Other Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 4, 5, 6 - YogaX, Legs & Back + Ab Ripper, KenpoX

Alright, sorry I havn't been able to update the last few days, but I can assure you, I HAVE been doing my workouts, so YAY!  Now as far as the weight goes, I have fluctuated a little higher, like back to 159-160.  But thats okay! Yesterday I ate horrible, I'm not gonna lie.  My boss bought food for the office and I am not one to turn down a free meal :) Then after work, I went to a baby shower so of course I had a piece of cake :/
   But I am back on track today!  With the exception of discovering how amazing hersheys peppermint kisses are.  But I only had a few :)
   So lets start with yoga.  WOW.  This workout was insane.  AN HOUR AND A HALF!!!  When I first saw the time I was like, you gotta be kidding.  But I managed through the whole workout, with no pauses.  I'm sure I did a lot of the moves a little less than professional but I'm learning!  My advice on this workout is, the first 45 minutes are the devil!  You do that stupid vinyasa so many times....I was frustrated more than anything.  I was so tired of runners pose and downward dog, I was ready to quit.  But literally 45 minutes into the workout, It changes.  And it gets a little easier.  And let me tell you, whenever you finish, you will feel like heaven!  All your muscles are stretched and warm, you feel like jello LOL I noticed also, the last 15 minutes, I felt like I could have laid down on my mat and gone to sleep.  It was so relaxing.  Almost too relaxing.  A couple of times when he has you close your eyes...I almost nodded off.
   Next was Legs + Back.   Now I actually really liked this one.  It was super intense and made me sweat more than I ever have with these workouts.  I think it may be because I am much stronger with my legs so I felt like I could do much much more.
   The KenpoX workout has to be my favorite!! It goes by faster than any workout I have EVER done, its fun and fast moving.  It's hardwork but you actually feel like you are in a fun kick boxing class or something, instead of doing like regular crunches, or squats.  It's a very nice change for sure.
    Now tomorrow is the big day!  I am going to weight and measure myself and see what progress I have made after week 1!  I am trying to be realistic but I really really hope I see a little change.
   Whoohoo! And now time to catch up on what you guys have been doing and posted, thanks for reading!

17 comments:

Larissa said...

Oh, wow, that yoga routine sounds great!

kkazzamm said...

Well you have done better than I have. I missed Friday and today. I will admit you had me a bit worried with you not posting that you had stopped. Glad to see you back. :)

SpringyB said...

Yes! Every holiday season they bring the peppermint kisses back. I don't know why they aren't sold year round, they rock. It's the only candy I can really stomach eating.

kwile said...

Congrats on sticking with it. Good luck on your weight and measure.

Suciô Sanchez said...

KenPox sounds like a nasty disease you might catch from dirty barbie dolls.

RatsRunThisTown said...

Your header is awesome :p

And I love that each paragraph is a different colour:)

Jeff said...

I've been taking it easy since Thanksgiving, but I'm ready to start back on Tabata training. Done in 15 minutes, but the hardest thing I've ever tried.

Luocorn said...

Don't worry to much about what you weigh, muscle weighs more then fat anyways. look at your measurements that is where you will start to see the real changes.

tigey said...

Yoga sounds exciting, never tried it myself , but maybe I will

The Game Store Guy said...

Good luck, and points to you for choosing the holiday season to this! Haha, gotta work off that Thanksgiving dinner before Christmas.

ak47 said...

god hearing about your exercise, it makes me tired!

Monster Madness said...

Sounds pretty good overall haha :D

Sinisa said...

good blog...

Rezden said...

I've been sitting around gaming, lol.

Keep up the great work. :)

Anonymous said...

I love articles with colours ! :D

Brut said...

I'm not a fan of Yoga, but hey, to each their own.

stm said...

i love yoga, for the reasons you described. by the end you're euphoric.

Post a Comment